ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I STAND ALONE


It was a rainy day,
I stood there waiting for someone,
for someone to fetch me at the bay,
but,... I was alone, there is no one,
walked pass a stoplight,
it was red,
the sky darken,
the cars are black,
the sun turns blue,
the moon stop by,
saying farewell to the clear sky,
an umbrella I took,
like a mannequin,
petrify, paralyzed...
Knowing hope will never come,
only to wait for death,
but death too resist to come...
the moon turns black,
the sky whiten,
but still it rains,...
a hope is always lost, finding it's way...
to the cemetery nearby,
there will I be,on that black parade...
a shadow followed me...
as I turned... It dissapear...
a stranger followed me...
as I turned,...he ran...
there was on that black parade, strangers and shadows...
full of hatred and disguise with mask of lies...
and there at the graveyard...I was waiting,
and waiting,waiting,and I waited...
but hope never came.....

created by,Mohammad Afiq bin Marzuki

No comments: