ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

KARMA


let me paint this picture for ya, baby 

You spend your nights alone 
And he never comes home 
And everytime you call him, all you get is a busy tone 
I heard you found out 
That he's doing to you 
What you did to me 
Ain't that the way it goes 
When you cheated, girl 
My heart bleeded, girl 
So it go without saying that should let the feeling hurt 
Just a classic case, a scenario 
Tale is over
Girl, you got what you deserved 
And now you want somebody 
To cure the lonely nights 
You wish you had somebody 
That could come and make it right 
But girl, I ain't somebody 
I'm out of sympathy 
See.. 

What goes around comes back around 
I thought I told ya 
Take it to em,  
Haha 
See 
You shoulda listened to me, baby 
Because 
What goes around comes back around 
........................................................

KARMA
Action-effects-Fate

No comments: