ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, September 15, 2008

A LOYAL FOOL


I know things that you did not know, or you never think of imagining it...
when I say that you will lost another... you know I'm telling a fact..and do remember what goes around always comes around...
...................................................................
REMAKE AKHIR DUNIA!
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
''If the earth dies,you die.If you die,the earth survives".
............................................................
I have another fear...fear of time!
so much it's scares me until time reaches it's toll...
.....................................................
WOAH! Many natural disasters have been unleashed by mother nature!
A Premonition...
.

No comments: