ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, September 8, 2008

THE PERFECT SONG

Just appear in my mind... My favorite song...since childhood... and this song reflects me..myself...
this song is what I have been thinking everyday... It actually represent the perfect lyric for myself.




Yeah,yeah...ooo...yeah.

I've got it all but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing 
And why can't I let it go?

Chorus:
There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high
To satisfy me
'Cause the more that I'm
Trippin out, thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life but I'm sure
There's gotta be more
(Than wanting more)

I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment, I'm half way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

Chorus

I'm wanting more

(I'm always)
Waiting on something
Other than this
Why am i feeling like there's something I missed?
(Something I missed) Yeah...

No comments: