ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST III


Hello there,
You seem lost don't know where?

I am lost I can't find the way,
but I need to make it by day,

searching for a back home,
or far away in london or rome?

neither of them,
a treasure far value than a gem,

oh my, sounds exciting,
why keep a waiting?

Waiting for someone,
then I'll be done...

or really, or do you feel tired,
or maybe a bit exhausted,

I have rest enough for this week,
but my body seems to be weak.

Why don't you follow me to somewhere nice,
staying here is not that wise,

to where do you presume,
is it the best place that I can resume?

sure thing, it's your everlasting dream,
full of sweets and flavoury cream,

or a dark place full of sorrow,
with crows fills in every row,

or a happy place,
fill the emptyness with grace,

okay I guess I follow,
but what it is still hollow,

don't worry I promise you,
that I won't regret it too...


No comments: