ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Honestly, I didn't miss that phase at all. It is like pitstop, more like a place to stop by and then leave when you finished. It is like poison, the name itself was nothing more to bring harm.

I realize that life is little there, perhaps none at all. But it is topsy turvy most of the time. Nothing was in order, everything was in the wrong place. It's like a train waiting to crash. It is full of strangers and pretenders. Everybody is hungry for people and they all have knives in their hand, ready to stab on each others backs. But it is a phase of learning, learn about people, learning the 'pre-reality' before stepping into the real reality. It gets worst.

Sometimes I am envious of people who actually live in the present. And they got by swiftly without scars or bruises. Evenly this will shape me into a more mature person which I was not in favor. I want to relive moments like a child in the cradle, they don't have to face all this. Always protected from the harms of reality.

Around these times happiness, is quite a rare visitor to pass by. At least come once in a while and say hello.

No comments: