ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, May 5, 2011


When you were gone someplace else, far away from your home. And when you came back, everything looks the same, but you felt very awkward of your surrounding. Could it be, it is you the one who is changing?

Changes are unavoidable in this life, some are the good changes, and some the horrible ones. I've come to see that most people surrounding me have changed, some are getting there and some remains. Could it be that they have become more mature than before, or is it the cause that they are turning into a new leaf, to open a new book? We can no longer return to the way it was, the nostalgic moments we have, we should treasure this moment as well because soon we are no longer to see each other.

In the near future they all will become very busy with their career and their families, moving to the other part of the country. By then we can only shed tears on the times that we had on fragments of photographs. Reminiscing the moments and tell our tales to our children. Then we aged through, our hair soon to become gray, our skin scrapped and wrinkled all over. By that time we will feel really lonely and we would gave any price to be young and start all over again.

But that will never happen... and finally we will be kicking the bucket, and that it is. Life is like a brief candle. Have you watched ' The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?' well that kind of a story have meaningful lessons about life and death itself.

This semester break is the only time I had to take a breather, to become myself. To see the plight of our lives, to get enough soul food to carry on to the next phase. In the outside world is really a harsh world, I've faced different people with each different personalities and in order to cope with these people is for me to create another me. A doppelganger, a darker counterpart of my own. I am not myself when I'm there. I have to become someone else, that is why sometimes I felt dragged, and unhappy.

Am I a hypocrite? No... it is just a way of adapting.

1 comment:

z said...

well in my case, i never create another me. its just me with different surrounding so i respond with different err action lah.

hidup kadang2 kena hipokrit. oh and lama x dgr doppelganger tu.