ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011


It is funny, with just one click, I can see my dreams shatter like glass dropped from the fifth floor. The cracking sound it makes, it is the taunt of reality. Much more painful to see familiar faces of disappointment, broken hearts and broken promises that I made.
It is even funnier when close friends say, try again next time. For sure we can try again, but I already lost the only chance I have to accomplish my long ambition. It is not like video games that we played, we can start again at the checkpoint, this is reality, you have to move on whatever the situation is.
The door is closed now. But I do know, that when a door is closed, another opens.
I can always put up words to make me feel better, but it is false and faux. Artificial sentences just to cool this head down.

A sense of remorse and regret is filling the empty spaces. I do wish for a time-machine that would take me back. Perhaps a little change would change the course entirely. I am so close.

And maybe one day, it will come by itself. But for now, it really do tore a scar.

No comments: