ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


I was lying in bed just now, pondering about something. But on second thought I'd best write my concerns and curiosities.
I wonder where this road takes me, how many bumps were there, and how many turns shall I take, or even I get the nerve to turn back. Or is it that I am thinking too much and better off to let it go with the flow. I've been thinking whether all this time I made the right choice, or better said, the other choice were better.
In life we often face these miraculous things, and which lead us to various scenarios. Perhaps good and perhaps bad. Ever heard the phrase " Being at the wrong place at the wrong time."

Because what happens next are determined on what we have chosen. The risk here is that we will never know if we make the right choices or the wrong ones. Even perhaps, all choices we picked was the right one, it's just that we make mistakes along the way and turn the right choice into a wrong choice.

I've been scavenging old stuffs in my drawers, all dusty books. And I found one fairly interesting writings. It wrote there, " The Bucket List".

a list of doings before... you know, kicking the bucket. Only a quarter I have accomplished so far. Sometimes I get lost with the things that I adore doing and the things I'm forced to do.

It is reasonably good to write down diaries and old photographs so that one day it will become a reminder if you're lost in your thoughts or just to ponder the plight of your triumph days.

I used to like taking pictures, I bring my camera everywhere, to catch the moments. Perhaps, it is time to start all over again?

No comments: