ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


We can't simply point our fingers saying that life is cruel, well life has given us so much and only a few small unkindness and humans started to blame life for it, saying that life is unfair, life is cruel and such. Who's the cruel ones now? But we can't deny it do we? At times we feel down, emotionally disturbed. The problems that evolves around us. The future that is daunting, and the uncertainties that we felt. We might go out and enjoy ourselves, at the same time on the other side of the world there is a person who's had it with life and ready to commit suicide.

A dear friend of mine just lost three 'characters' that she hold dear and to top it off that her best friend just admitted to a hospital for dengue fever and her assignments was rejected dearly. She can't even lift a smile these days.
To top it off with dozens of unfinished works. Plus we are getting near to the final exams. Sad but enough about my friend... she can make it.

University life have been very dull, same routine repeated each day. I am not very confident whether I can get into the dean list again, and i do not know where my path leads me.

I wanted to study abroad. I want to leave this country and roam the map. It is not that I didn't love my country, it is just that there is nothing for me to see here, I want to go outside my boundary, experience things outside the box. Have you ever felt like you are getting tired doing the same thing, and it is always stood for whatever reasons you have, it's like exhaustion and you need a breather, a break.

Everyone is working hard, some are still in the same phase. The semester is about to end and I've met so many new faces this semester I've met actors and actresses, I've met celebrity hosts, I've met troublesome people, I've made new enemies, I've made new friends. So far 2011 have not been kind but 2011 is more to a teacher, she teaches us the hardships of life. Well most of it. But it is okay, I will anticipate whatever that comes.

p.s: How about a reunion, it has been a long time since I ponder upon your familiar faces.

No comments: