ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, April 4, 2011

So far 2011 have not been very kind to me, the usual ups and downs of the roller coaster.

" You can be mad as a mad dog with the way things went, you can curse to fates. But at the end of the day, you have to let go."
-Benjamin Button-

It has been a long time since the last updates, but I am back on my feet now. I've met different kinds of people in my life, If I given a chance to make a movie, I would make one about my life. When I looked back, I have experienced so much, I have met so many people and I didn't not step a foot outside my country.

I have always been envious of my Art History Lecture, he always tell us stories about the places he go, the experience he had, and the life he lived. An old man, but still strong on both feet. I always wished I could go to places like him, seeing new things and when we get back, we can tell these stories to our children, and our grandchildren and so on.

I received my first Dean certificate, not a thing to be proud of but the sensation of relief. I pray that I could maintain my position this semester.

We also did a theatre for the ceremony, and it was a huge success.. I mean really huge! Even a news at the branch university, and to top it of the Vice Chansellor himself wants us perform in front of him at his ceremony along with the V.I.P's. But I am not the one who is performing as I am in the production part, though I have to be the emcee.
Though I dislike the fact that the new system will be applied where degree will be separated... it's gonna be very lonely and quiet.

I've thought a lesson that life can hit us really hard... but it is not about how hard we get hit, it is about how hard we can get hit and keep moving forward.

No comments: