ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, August 3, 2009

ZEN


Lately I have been losing my focus, I don't know what I wanted. I can't hold on to principles. Most of the things were at peace, but I still can't find a way to use that tranquility. The nearer the exams the more I am slacking off. I hope I could get my old personality back. The one's that invincible to any tasks. So optimist that it shines the future so bright while it is dark.




5 comments:

z said...

like an hour ago i was thinking about sushi!

hahah!

Enigma said...

lapar ah,

Eunice said...

I hope to eat sushi again.. but i cant..

its your mind to set who you are.. only you can defeat yourself.. you are who you think you are... If you think you are weak.. then you are weak.. If you think you can do it.. you will do it.. The future is in your hand.. put all your negatif thought away...

Enigma said...

yeah I know,
but right now I felt like everything was in my hand.
I felt like I had done my SPM and A's it.
I feel free, but I'm still in a cage.

That is my feelings right now..

Anonymous said...

Birds in a cage a meant to fly

But in real world, birds cannot free them self as long as the owner set them free...

but you, you have the ability to set yourself free...
we are human, god gives us the ability to think...
even if you know how to get out of the cage, there will be a lot of obstacle to get through...

it's your call, which is better
stay in the cage, or risk something and get out of the huge cage