ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NIPPON


It is the school custom to have visitors from Japan. Last year we have two Japanese high school students visiting our school. Anything that related to Japan is my biggest inspiration. It gives me that boost of willpower. From people, to Japanese events it gives me the greatest push. I felt unstoppable, optimistic and greatly isnpired when encountering something related to that country. Japanophilia is the word for it. So finally my ultimate inspiration arrive.
My art teacher and the principle had organize a meeting and demonstrations for the Japanese visitors. The teacher had given me an assignment to present to the visitors, hence I need to master normal Japanese conversations.That is why I borrowed Yas's Japanese grammar book to improve my Japanese Language skills.This year there will be 20 university students visiting our school. Such great number. I decided to draw Japanese Yokai's/ Ghosts for the visitors. I'd always dreamed to study abroad. So it might be a good chance to flatter them for scholarships and such. Anyways I hope this event will bring my optimistic self back. I need this.


4 comments:

z said...

haha dah lupa semua dah!

watashi edamame kanitama maki hai!

hahahahhaha :D

Enigma said...

dey pandy

sya said...

wow.u really REALLY loves all the things dat have to do wif japan huh?

Enigma said...

guess so, whatabout you? Does Hot Korean guys have to do with your interest?