ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, August 7, 2009

TRANSVERSE


No, I'm not a transvestite. God, moms right, I need a girlfriend. Just so she can distract me from my desire's. But that's not the problem, the problem is I am too perfectionist. My taste of woman is high, to be certain until it reaches perfect. I judge beauty too detailed with no flaw. I know perfection doesn't exist in this world but my heart still searching the so called 'next best thing'.

4 comments:

z said...

talking about perfections, check this out

http://www.kartoen.be/wp/2009/07/11/love-is-blindness/

i love these cartoons. bnyk doh!

Anonymous said...

"mase teenager ni yg laki2 mesti nk yg sexy2, cun2, lawa2 je...tp bile dh besar nanti you akan pikir nk cari isteri yg baik2 je...mase ni rupe dh tk penting" -Cikgu Arnida-


aku terdengar ni mase blaja 'inheritance' td...=D

Enigma said...

yeah I like the cartoon

dyrah said...

hmm, lets think ...