ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

待機


”あなたが素敵な時間を過ごしてることを願っています。”

DAY 2

In day 2, I went down to the cooking room to watch how they repair the sewing machines. It was more complicated than I expected. After that we went down to teach them how to play traditional games such as the 'Congkak' and 'Batu Seremban'. The Japanese guys are invited to play soccer and Takraw. It was fun, I wouldn't miss another opportunity like this.
The Japanese visitors came back to their country yesterday, maybe the jet lag still last today. I need to get one of those SLR cameras. To enhance my ability in photography. The holidays are just around the corner. Everything went so fast, I am now exhausted to chase it.









































No comments: