ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, August 10, 2009

ORANGE



I took the personality test from one of the most legendary counselor, the experts of socials problems and minds.
I took it last week, and the result was announced at the teachers desk surrounded by other candidates who took the test. I scored major on the Orange rank. I am an orange person. Under the word orange, there is the caption 'Freedom'. So I decided to call these orange people, Freedom Seekers.
The counselor explained to me about that personality color. Although I am not in favor of everything that is written there but apart of me saying that it was true. The counselor said that this test had been tested by professional testers and it is true. Now that I knew half of my personality which I object a little, not from what I expected. I now declare myself as half of one of those Freedom Seekers.

1 comment:

25-ish said...

haha i knooowww wheree thiss picture takenn! rindu gilaa