ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

GRADUATION


Yay, Picture stock just arrived. I'm longing for a camera. Everywhere I go, magnificent things happen. Especially this upcoming days, final days. Everyone got plans after this, even on wednesday, they plan to start working. I still left behind with no plans. I watch High School Musical 3 again, but this time it hold large sentimental values. Now I feel, what they feel. I like the speech.


4 comments:

25-ish said...

yeah love the speech. i love anything to do with big crowds. haha so enthusiastic!

Enigma said...

Section 4 teaches us to break the status quo ,Define ourselves as we choose,
Section 4 is having friends that well keep for the rest for our lives, cus we are on this together.
Once a fourian always a fourian.

we all in this together, once we know that we are, we are star, and we see that..

Anonymous said...

ahahha...ko tengok kat TV en...aku pon tengok..hahhaaha...

Enigma said...

adik aku ada cd dia, n memang la tengok kat tv.