ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHANGE



I find it hard to talk to people, especially strangers. I hate changes that occur in the present life. I didn't like to see so many unfamiliar faces. But there are times when I see those faces who looked so familiar to me. At that moment I try to figure out who that person is. There are also situations such as unfamiliar faces that knows me well. There was once a woman asking if I am Afiq, turned out she's the one taking care of me when I was a small child. Sound silly... but it often happen. Yeah Life is so much boring when your friends not around, and it is hard to expand that cycle when you're anti-social. Sometimes I just blank and don't know what to say. It is very awkward.
Changes in life is both predictable and unpredictable. It also holds positive value and also the negatives. I have this fear of change, that is why I am scared of the future. It is because of changes or maybe how hard it is to adapt to new situations. The point is, I need to change, to socialize more and at the same time to keep apart from corrupted people. Hope that I can discard this fear.

1 comment:

Razi said...

we must face our fear in order to discard our fear..

where's the fun in life if we got no fear..?

it is fear that makes us brave..