ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

COMMON


Lately I have been thinking of apocalypse, a scary sight to be seeing. I also been clouded by tons and tons of work. Tension... life have been busy and hectic with this and that. But it is all worth it I guess, I mean life is nothing if you just live. I need to have a schedule, balancing the pressure that is increasing day by day. Love is also accompanying me, since most of my friends are in love or most of them heartbroken right now, won't that make you want to say 'In your face' . But it is common I guess. 
Day by day, I feel the urge to go out with my family more, to spend time with them. Because this is the last year of my high school days.
Think again, when we were 20 or 30 years old. It is common sense for us to desperately wanting to come back to our school days. Because one day we will make a search inside our minds, reaching for good memories and most of them is in our school years.

No comments: