ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

ARRAY



It wasn't long ago that I have become another person. I was quiet sometimes and I shut people down. I would smile occasionally but it will fade off. I did that intensionally with determination.
Initiative? I am working hard, sometimes I will work too hard that it has become a burden to my shoulders. I need to work smart, I must work smart and hard. 

Mostly people these days don't know what will they be in the future, and even if they know but they have chosen the wrong path. It is not about how many subjects you take, or how long your job list is. It is about chasing what you want to become. Why take Biology if you don't want to be a doctor? Why took account classes if you wanted to be a doctor? I believe in what my parent's, teachers etc said to me. You must have a target. Or you will be lost in the maelstrom of nothing.
I also have proven that Knowledge is power, people in the real world out there will stab, kill, cheat, lie just to fill their greed and lust. That is why knowledge is power so we can't be trampled among those who have been cheated and lied just because that they have no knowledge. 
Most student's in my class didn't realize that. They have fun and till the last minute and they will struggle.
Some have high ambition like wanting to be a pilot or a lawyer but they have no commitment.
I know this year is the most valuable year, I have decided not long ago that I will not regret of doing anything. I want to live a life without regrets.
This is the last chance people, this is the reason why your parents sent you to school.
Make everybody proud.


" Why so serious? "
                                  -Joker-

No comments: