ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

MONOLOGUE


THURSDAY

12 FEBRUARY 2009 - 7:43- WRONG

The morning rises and my emotionless self is grasping for light.
I went early because of Lee. When I step into the steps.
I was aghast about what  the news have came out. Fear and rage strikes at a time. 
the right turned out wrong.
Is it me or is it you?

12 FEBRUARY 2009 -8:55- CUE

The play is acting on it's own, falling pieces by pieces to the part of no return.
I have done my role, my part of the play. Now it is your turn, your cue.

12 FEBRUARY 2009 -10:53- SECRETS


Rumors are spreading fast and vastly. I can hear the whispers of lies. I know people are keeping secrets, don't think that I didn't hear that? I am listening all the time. I know, and I can't do anything.

12 FEBRUARY 2009 - 11:40- MUTE

In the Civics period, there were this moment when everything is quiet. It goes for a long time.
Silent. Mute, like the time have stopped. Nobody is talking, angels pass by? For quite a long period of time. I can hear the voices of my heart. I am be able to think. So I used that moment to have a sight at my thoughts. What went wrong...

12 FEBRUARY 2009 - 12:25- HISTORY

Act like nothing have ever happened you say? But I am nearly sure that it have left a scar.
Do you expect to repeat history or make a better one?


No comments: