ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, October 5, 2009

MELODY


Music is a form of art, a melody which could interfere with ones feeling, controls emotions, and make them vulnerable. A song sound at it's best if it is related to the person's life, it could be a tragedy, love or life itself. People nowadays listens to music almost everyday. Some for entertainment and others are for certain purpose. Everyone have different lives, different ways of looking things and different taste in anything.
This harmonic tune never fails to calm me down. Her language express rich and subtle meanings. So delicate or precise as if to be difficult to analyze of describe.



Looking up at the endless starry skies as we sing
the melody that mortals like us dream of forever

The waters of love come brimming into our heart
I believe someone will reach the end of future

Racing against the far away time
Our cries will become a great song
Spinning the threads of love as we go
Even though we are just a tiny light now

In this night when my body burns from the joy of understanding
I started to pray for the eternity of this limited warmth

I exist solely for you
I wish to call out to you endlessly with only this voice
Let our cries for each other be heard across the time

Holding these trembling hands
I tell myself I do not wish to lose them
The fleeting moments that come to exist in our hearts
When it is gone we become fearful and weep
We sing the song that never ends
The plains that we cannot see right now
is the destination where you and I can go....

Racing against the far away time
Our cries will become a great song
Telling the tales of love as we go
Even though we are just a tiny light now

Looking up at the starry skies as we sing
dreaming of eternity
within the light.

No comments: