ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

DEEP


"It's a small world darling
And we are still young
We might be so far away
We might just meet again someday"



This song is played by Yuna. She is like the Taylor Swift of Malaya. Her songs have deep lyrics and she wields a very beautiful voice. This is one of the soundtrack in the Malaysian movie Zoey and Joey. At first it was pretty cheesy then the plot thickens and it becomes very inspiring. I like seeing movies like that, movies about life and the world. It interest me in some way. What if the same thing happened to us. Like the movie Freaky Friday, where the mother and daughter switched bodies. What happen if we change bodies with someone we dislike or the other way around.

No comments: