ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

GLOBE


" God is Great."
-Slumdog Millionaire-

God had created a marvelous piece, and that is the world.
Everyone knows that one day this piece will die. Although everyone knows but not everyone cares. Slowly we are killing the world, by our own acts and with our bare hands.
One day, I want to travel and see the world outside. Across the wide sea, under the mighty sky. Eventhough it is unjust but I am certain that it is beautiful. I want to taste this various cultures that everyone is talking about, I want to see new hopes that had been faded, I want to step on the many soils of history, I want to feel beauty as it is. Those fragments of lives, I just wanted to taste it. I wish. 

No comments: