ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FIREWORKS

When I was young, I honestly didn't get
why so many people gathered to see fireworks
which disappeared right away.
I don't actually remember
which ones were pretty
or which ones were amazing.
However
even if I don't remember the colors
and shapes of the fireworks,
I can still exactly remember the people
I was with on that day.
Because it's the time you spend with
someone important to you,
that day become
an unforgettable memory.

Fireworks disappear right away
but that's why it's something to see with someone.

"Time is more valuable than money. You can get
more money, but you cannot get more time."

No comments: