ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

火曜日 / かようび / BRIDE

花嫁 (はなよめ)...
20 JAN 09
Lately I don't know what to type, I kept on mashing the
backspace button over and over again and yet time flies
mercilessly without waiting. I realize that I need to make 
haste for the exam.I can already say 
that exam is just around the corner. 
Today we finally learn the bride topic. Like most other classes 
have done it a long time ago,I'm not in the acting mood 
right then,as a result, I flunk the acting part. A friend of mine 
did a good job in spontaneous act. As I walk to the front of 
the classroom and stareaimlessly waiting for an idea 
somehow to come out. But I did it and it was over. 
Then we have to do a mind map of our future bride 
and if I have the time, it would be ceaselessly. 
Then again I finished it. 
On the other hand...

↘                    ↓                     

"Life will not come to you,
you must come to them."

↗                    ↑                    

And so I was thinking, since my life is so pale and dull 
maybe I should spice it up a little.
An old friend of mine have recommended me once, long ago...
marrying someone from another world.
but come to think of it, it will be fun. Going back and forth to my 
second home and the first ones.
And maybe additional ethnicity as well. 
It would be cool to marry someone from another country.
I think I give that a shot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a huge wish you got there...hahahhaa...= )

Enigma said...

yup pretty big
I have hundreds of pen-pals
so that might not be a big problem...

I only need some good looks and
some jokes..

where can I find that... 0_O