ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HANDICAP

I have watched 1 litre of tears episode by episode, repeatedly. Besides all of those river of tears I made, my heart melted by each episode.
Now I know how handicapped people feels. And we...

"To actually have the ability, but to be able to do nothing."

to stop my pace,and live in the present.
Even though there will be a day, that I will lose it.
isn't it great that I could pass on a dream that I had to give up

she said.


The place that's shrowded in pain,
Is where happiness waits, they say.
I am still searching.
It's like an out of season, sunflower

If you clench your fists too tight,
And wait for the morning light,
your nails become red with blood,
and shining tears begin to flow.

Even if you're left in solitude,
With only the moonlight to depend on,
Fly away using featherless wings,
and keep moving forward.

be strong, go forward , move ahead

"people shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you're doing now".

No comments: