ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE SECRET OF HAPPINESS

Finally I will be a full pledge prefect as a leader to the students. Come to think of it, it is another role that I am playing. The role of a leader, a son ,a brother , a man ,a guy, a students, ahope... These role are played in the best drama, the best play and that is my life. Life is the bestmovie and those roles in it played depends on the choice we made and the planning of thedirector.I do wish somehow I could switch roles and be another person. Just to have a taste of their life, what they feel, and what they see about this life of them. I want to see the world withother peoples eyes. If somehow I could switch bodies around whenever I want to. 
Another topic is, I finally find the answer for me of my lacking of happiness. I am not happy with my life is because I am not happy with myself. True happiness is to be happy with yourself. I realized that I am happy with the things I get, the life I get, the friends I get but I am not  getting anything from myself. I am dissapointed with myself because not be able to compete with the superiors. I have finally wake up and I will start continue living with pride and glory. But how will I learn  to appreciate myself? 

No comments: