ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EPIC FAILURE

Have you ever planned something and it turned out very-very horribly wrong...
well I have...
and I called it an epic Failure...
.....................................................................
  FACT
 .....................................................................
I'm a bit stressed lately.
The rising pressure from the exams.
the future I'm holding is about to drop.
I think I have some sort of undiagnosed disease.
In worst case 'Diabetic'.
another epic failure.
today is a bad day.
but it ends blissfully happy.
I'm worried.
I need an inspiration that keeps me going.
or make me.
I have this feeling I want to let out.
but unable to.
I planned to wear glasses all the time.
because some stranger say that it is 'cool'.
I kept my long hair.
its weird that not a single person notify me.
I feel a bit uneasy.
Is it me or the heat is rising.
oh another global warming.
Another epic fail on art exams.
my envious side is starting to have.
a mind on it's own.
It's scary that disease have millions.
I love piano.
Just watched 'Lovaholic'
I feel the need to go travel.
especially Japan.
Have you wondered why Malaysian is so.
calm and safe.
Well I know.
A teacher told me so.

1 comment:

z said...

the whether, panas gilaaaaaaaa lately -.-"