ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, October 17, 2008

DESPITE LONLINESS



There is this person who tells a story that reflects loneliness apart from what we have encountered...
this person opens my eye and made me become more grateful than before...
"I been through a lot this week my dad died yesterday, my grandma died today,My mom is in the hospital.My cat died 4 days ago...he died from cancer"I miss everybody i feel so alone now,It's now me and my sister *we never talk much*... 
(and my aunt that i am staying with,just in a car crash)...by tomorrow it's my 14th Birthday but i don't feel like celebrating anything but what can i do...I lost everyone in my family.."
-Anonymous-


If you ever feel lonely and want to die just from losing something or someone... you feel want to kill yourself for such ridiculous thing... think twice...at least you don't lose everything...

No comments: