ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Hello old friend, someone that have been abandoned for half a year, now in this silent night, I have the urge to write. Recently there are many things that have happened for the past few months, it is 2015 now, I am very close in getting my degree and venture into the so called 'real world'. I have lived until this day with no remorse, I have been positive in my thoughts and do things without a sense of regret, keeping it to fate and destiny if you believe in all that, but I do.

I have come back from a trip of self finding, I paid a visit to another country and in that visit I have become awe inspired. I am in wanderlust, I cam back home feeling silent and empty, for the first day I missed the food here, appreciating all the good taste of home. One day after another, feelings starts to blend, days passed and it feels suffocating. All the adventures that I had feels like a dream. I looked around there's only pictures and memories. I rise and fall, doing nothing productive, days passed and it have become lacklustre, the euphoria is gone and I yearn to go somewhere, to have another quest, another adventure. The adventure that have now become a memory. Looking back at the photos thinking, " is this me?, Is this my life?" After a hectic journey, I am now sitting in a corner getting adjusted to the pale environment. Blending with the crowd. No one knows what I've done, the experience that I had, it feels like I have never left. The feeling of telling the adventures that I had to the person next like a bard in a local inn. Now I have started looking and searching for a new adventure, a new journey. Looking at pictures of places and maps like I did when I was young thinking I one day I would go out, now I am here. The whole world seems to be a playground, there is so many places I want to go, need to go. This journey have shaped me into a different person, a different perspective and a different mind. If there is one thing that I could do everyday, is to travel.


No comments: