ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

MONOLOGUE


Take a deep breath, breathe life into life since it has become something of what a re-incarnation of a puzzle should be, to solve it? Would take a lifetime.
And so it have become quite enjoyable these days but it is not complete. Everything was put into place except for one thing which hardly touchable yet it is probably the last piece of the maze.
Sometimes I traverse too far and got lost in this lobe of some kind. And yet there's a lot of unnecessary ramblings going around the highways in my brain, but it couldn't be put much into words. Crafting it in the form of drawings would make it more difficult to understand. No wonder there's monologues in my mind. And why bother reading my soliloquy. Even sometimes I don't understand what I am talking about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah...memang ah, ayat ko pon dh bombastic...cam ner nk paham..XD

Razi said...

i have the same monologue in my mind..and i couldn't stop it..