ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FULL






I'd always imagine my life in someone else's. Interesting fact that someone else imagine their lives on mine as well. Us humans never satisfied with whatever they've got, always have this envious feelings towards others. Always claim the perspective of, " If they can why not me, and ended up saying.

" Some people have all the luck. "

I admire those who lives great lives. And to say that they live life the fullest. I still don't understand the term 'full'. What does that mean actually, does full means living your life without wasting time or make the best out of your life?

And so I have stepped onto the other phase of life, which is really hard to accept that it went humdrum. Far from what I imagined, far from what I expected. It knocked some sense to me that I have to make decisions on my own sometimes and having to move on. But this is life, it won't always follow your orders, it can turn inside out when you least expected. But I guess I'll make the best of it for the moment.

And so I never stop complaining about my own life and still hoping that it becomes like one of those people who live life the fullest. Or maybe I'm just too hedonistic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uitm best tp strick sket en...hahaha