ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, June 11, 2010

SERVICE


National Service have ended. I still can't believe that I cry like hell at the closing ceremony. Sad, sad, sad I've been missing the prison ground a lot. I've learned so many valuable things there that I'd never knew. I've learn so many things that I could never imagine learning outside. But this is life, the up and downs of it, the so called roller coaster, the so called 'wheel'.

Now I am home, back to the sanctuary. I still cannot see what lies ahead, but now I felt like my old self is gone, a new leaf is born. I felt that whatever I am doing will lead me somewhere, our next destination. 'Just do'.

Enough with the ranting monologue. I am back, hopefully with more updates on this dusty old diary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btul2....hahaha