ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

PAYMENT

Lately I've been busy thinking and not being myself that I have lost sense in blogging but now I can control part of it and trying to put all those pieces together slowly, and hopefully it will complete the puzzle.

How often do you hear someone say, " Nothing in this world is free. "
Even the air you breathe, is not free of charge. You may not pay it with money or gold but in a different abstract way and still it is not free.

In my life I believed in 'Equivalent Exchange'. You know, like barter. I believe that everything you do have its own price. As you can clearly see that us humans are given an ability to choose unlike angels or animals, and our life off course are full of risk and choices. One wrong move can turn your life topsy turvy in humdrum.

So whatever you have like comfort and riches that you always take for granted will expire unless you made the 'payment'.

No comments: