ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PURSUING HAPPYNESS

Life is like a roller-coaster there is some ups and downs and twist that you don't like
but the best part of it you can tell your experience when the ride ends...

No inspiration.........my life is dull...what could I do to make it brighter...
Pursuing happyness...that is what i am trying to do...
i have put all the pieces of a dream..what went wrong?
What is wrong?
I can't seem to open the closed doors...
I can't find the key..
Why go for the closed one while the opened ones are waiting for you...
...................but...
anything can be achieved from a strong will....
You must open the door that lead you to another door..
step slowly...
......?
Why shouldn't I make haste?
Why go for something big and sloppy..
when you can start small and good?
My dream is big?
really??
How big is it...
uh....big...pretty uncatchable...
so..?
Catch the Uncatchable...

When whisper turns to shouting,
when shouting turns to tears,
when tears turns to laughter,
and take away all of our fears...







2 comments:

Atiqah Hasan said...

hey afiq.. :D
aku ltk ko kt aku nyer links..
check out my blog.. :D

z said...

mannn , u're good :D