ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Choose a dream

ambition in process...

1#Manga-ka
2#international artist
3#travel host
4#the backpackers
5#international photographer
6#movie director
7#actor
8#game tester
9#art director
10#food critics
11#broker
12#uhhh...maybe it will come*no idea*

malaysia seems oddly boring...
not that i did not appreciate it..it just...is empty the right word..i like to travel and learn about others..it would be great if the chance come!
all i do is watching "honey and clover*-anime for inspiration
that show bring a lot of meaning to myself..

have you guys watch "pursuit of happyness" will smith is acting with his real son..
man that movie was like awesomess..it was good and meaningfull..
it is sad for who that have experienced it...


most of my relatives,teachers,family,friends have been overseas..
it's sound so easy..my primary target is "Japan" man i fell in love with that country,the culture..urghh..almost everything!
i wonder how hard it is?

No comments: