ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, October 8, 2012


Life. I remember we are full of it when we are young, and naive. A few days back was my birthday, and I am almost at the end of my studies. My first part of university life will end by this last few weeks, how long has it been since then. It saddens me that we have to depart, we have to say farewell. And probably will not be remembered in the future, or talked about or even noticed. The drama's is about to end, so many things happen, if counted, if to be looked at. I want a future to be beautiful like the polaroid, I want to be remembered, but I am a pessimist, I've lost my optimistic self on a certain event of life which I am still unsure of, full of doubts. Where to put the blame. Those frowns were ever to be turned into a smile, of how I wanted to portray something so vague into something with a definition. I am a puzzle unsolved, and can't be solved.

No comments: