ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, October 31, 2011


I've looked up images of my favorite artist, ranging from voice actors to singers. The same thought interrupts the tranquility of the mind. "What if" but more like " Wouldn't be nice".

" Wouldn't it be nice if I'm with her. "

The countless days of grasses that I have missed. The blooming flowers that I have turn down upon. The chances that came and I let it go by.The doors that are open, I close it back. I wonder would I ever change.

The days I've spent was more exhausting, but I've done nothing at all. Every morning I woke up in the sense of hopeless. I didn't have that motivation to be awake. I wanted to finish my work but I didn't feel like it. I've played games and hangout with mates and it still feels the same. I felt like doing nothing, nothing at all. It is not a lazy song but more worthy to an empty song.I feel empty. Perhaps these emptiness I felt was
loneliness.

No comments: