ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, February 18, 2011


In this life we always wonder, and we'll never stop wondering of the possibilities and what not. Sometimes we even spin around too far, that small things can be a bigger problems when we think it that way. But that is just us thinking.
It's like war wages in our head, rambling through our minds. Ideas can be develop, problems can be solved. Nevertheless, we think about our dreams, our fears. But we are more to think the impossible rather than the possible. Thinking of impossible possibilities.

I always wonder what life ahead, what god have in store for us.

My mom called me just now saying that " She had a bad feeling."
I wonder what form of nature could that lead. She asked me whether I am alright. After she said that I tend to think of the possibilities, I have a bad feeling.
I kept thinking that some sort of disastrous scenario will happen to me. Thank god I am still alright.

It's beginning to rain nowadays, I miss everyone back home. Sometimes this world forces me to do something that is not myself. And you get pressurized by doing it and your mind starts to wonder how to play the enemy's game.

I want to be in the safe zone, I'm tired of this war.

No comments: