ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LOVELY


We decided to watch The Lovely Bones. I once watched the trailer and planning to watch it. But time passes by and I already forgotten about it until Bella and Xera recommend it to me.
Just as expected, the graphic is amazing. You can google the synopsis of the movie, typing it here would cause spoilers.

The fact that the movie is about death makes me wonder, what if I am dead or one of us are no longer here. For certain changes will take place. I kept imagining that, the one's who cried mourning of the deaths. And the one's who doesn't even care. And it also alarmed me that death can come anytime and anywhere, unexpectedly.

Despite the beautiful graphics, the plot is amazing as well. My tearduct almost explode when the father of the victim cried and smashing bottles of ships. I can feel the sadness. The actor seems to be playing the role amazingly well.

Speaking of roles. The one named Stanley Tucci plays as the psychopath in this movie. You can google him and compare to this movie. He clearly breathes the role perfectly, I can feel the tense and his expressions were dramatical.





This movie makes you wonder a lot. Especially the sad part, it touched me. It's cruel how people don't think when they do something, like taking someone's life.
This movie was based from a book, I gave a recommendation for a movie like this.

4 comments:

Sabrina SB said...

yeahh, i love this movie too. it's sad & i nearly cried. lol

25-ish said...

the movie and the roles of characters play it well, it reaches to the audience's hearts and we can really feel the sadness of the death. its one of the great movie of the year <3

Anonymous said...

adui...sorry tk dpt join..keje..T_T

Sol said...

i can feel the psychopath madness..thats all i can feel.