ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

VOLATILE



" Ada penjual burger yang berjaya, Suami saya ambil SPM 4 kali, sekarang dah berpangkat tinggi.
Jangan stress, Just Do it! "
-Head Counsellor-

I believe failure and success have passed on me all the time, switching roles that they played only for one purpose. Move Forward. Failure is success turned inside out. In my life, I believe that what you give is what you get.
Have you ever encounter a feeling describing words like, is it worth it? What were you doing right now, are they beneficial. Are they worth of your time.
Most of the students I've asked about their future is mostly about money. Yes, money makes the world go round but I've learned that money can't make you happy. The thing that can make you happy is love, doing the things you love, looking at the things you love, being with someone you love WILL make you happy. Money is just an essence to obtain the things you love.
And love is another thing to start of...

No comments: